Thursday, January 7, 2010

avalon organics vitamin c cream cleanser


i really love this cleanser. it's great as an am/pm wash and removes makeup really well. i have combo skin and i am getting older so i always am looking for a hydrating cleanser that doesn't feel heavy or leave a film. this one is light, has a great citrus scent, and leaves my skin feeling clean not greasy, and also not tight, like some gel cleansers can. it's also very affordable and can get it at any health food store or online.

2 comments:

  1. I am so thrilled to see you recommend this cleanser! It makes me relived and proud because I have been using Avalon Organics CoQ10 Wrinkle Defense Cream. While I love it (creamy, but not heavy, and wonderfully yuzu scented), it is the first product I really like that you did not help me pick out. I guess your training is paying off!

    Mydearfriend Sarah, what do you think of the Aubrey Organics line? I like the cucumber scent of the Sea Buckthorn cleanser, and Nikole loves the moisturizer. Should we keep using it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey my sweetfriendellice! So happy you are reading my blog! Well I tell you I really love the Aubrey organics line too. I haven't got to try the ones you are talking about, but I always say if it feels good to you and your skin likes it then it's probably best to keep using it.:)

    ReplyDelete